Anderson Dental has several different options when it comes to the problem of missing teeth and tooth replacement. Our modern dentistry techniques include:
- Dental implants which can be a better solution to replacing missing teeth
- Single implants are used when only a single missing tooth has to be replaced.
- Multiple implants several crowns are placed to replace multiple missing teeth.
- Implant-retained dentures which are a great way to have secure dentures with a nice fit and get rid of loose dentures which can slip any time you eat or speak
- Removable replacement teeth as specialty dentures in either full or partial